If you are a blogger and want to celebrate your own eModus Vivendi – you are welcome to post a recommendation of 5 new blogs, your choice. August 31st, is known as Blog Day, tomorrow celebrated for the third time. Bloggers from all over the world will post
recommendations of 5 new Blogs, preferably Blogs that are different from their own culture, point of view and attitude. On this day, blog readers will find themselves leaping around and discovering new, unknown Blogs, celebrating the discovery of new people and new bloggers.
Via 3lOg day 2007, here are the posting instructions:
1. Find 5 new Blogs that you find interesting
2. Notify the 5 bloggers that you are recommending them as part of BlogDay 2007
3. Write a short description of the Blogs and place a link to the recommended Blogs
4. Post the BlogDay Post (on August 31st —> tomorrow!) and
5. Add the BlogDay tag using this link:
http://technorati.com/tag/BlogDay2007 and a link to the BlogDay web site.
Let me see how you will celebrate yourself and your choices tomorrow!